I am too shy to tag anyone, so play if you want. The rules are pasted at the bottom.
1. I am afraid of ladders. Not heights. Ladders.
2. I love March because of the Shamrock Shakes. McDonald’s should always have Shamrock Shakes.
3. One year, my parents signed me up for soccer, but my dad didn’t want me to wear my glasses while I played in case they got broken. I’m sure I would’ve sucked anyway, but I’m thinking that didn’t improve my odds much.
4. During my junior and senior years of college, I lived with three other girls in an on-campus apartment. We had a rotating chore chart to keep track of our household duties. The jobs included dusting, vacuuming, cooking, and baking bread. Because that is what college girls do, yes?
5. I have this weird thing where I seem to check the time right at 9:11. It happens more than would seem normal, so I’ve started saying a prayer for the victims of 9/11 every time I see those numbers on the clock. I thought maybe God was trying to tell me something.
6. I hate my feet.
7. I am lazy. I want nothing more than just to curl up and read or watch TV all day. You can imagine how often this happens in my daily life.
8. My kids will probably never really believe in Santa, not because I don’t want them to, but because I keep slipping up and saying “we” did x or bought y, and then Raisin says, “No, Mama, Santa did that!”
9. I can’t go to a playground without playing on the swings. Swinging just feels so carefree.
10. When the Jellyman and I first met, we lived in the same apartment complex and often took the same city bus to work in the morning. A group of us sat in the back of the bus and read our horoscopes and did the trivia quiz from the paper. It made me feel cool, because in high school I was more of a front-of-the-bus kind of girl.
HERE’S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU’VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT “YOU’RE IT” AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN’T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN’T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU’VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.