Hi there! I got nominated for one of these by the lovely and talented Sarah. I feel unworthy, especially since the first thing I am going to do is to bail on one of the rules. I don’t know to whom I ought to pass the award along. Sarah’s already got one, I’m guessing Zoot doesn’t need one.
Will you accept a list of 7 weird things about me while I ponder?
1) I watched Mannequin and Mannequin II over and over and over. If I thought it was worth the laughing Robin would do, I’d rent ’em both tonight.
2) I think this is about the awesomest thing ever.
3) I don’t know how to dress myself, but I am too shy to ask for help. Anybody want to tell me What Not To Wear?
4) I saw this on Pinterest, but I was afraid to show Robin. I suppose now I’ll come home someday and my whole bedroom will look like this.
5) I have been using Jasmine (or some other Disney princess, who knows) lip balm for the last 3 or 4 months because I keep forgetting to buy grown-up Chapstick.
6) The Kindle works just as well for slightly smutty romance novels as it does for fine literature.
7) I miss blogging. I just have to figure out how to do it more. Did anybody invent that time multiplier machine yet?